Closing your CVMinder account couldn’t be easier.
- Sign into CVMinder at https://cvminder.com/candidates
- Go to My Account
- Go to Personal Info
- Scroll to the bottom of that section and follow the instructions
If you require assistance then please contact us on 01634 202 101. We may ask some security questions before closing your account for you.
Before you close your CVMinder Account!
CVMinder allows only the employers you register with to access your personal details. Your personal details are not shared with third parties, other employers or agents. CVMinder is a closed system and puts you in control of your data. Key reasons to avoid closing your account:
- It’s quicker to apply for jobs when you have a CVMinder account, because you can re-use your previous personal statement, CV, work history etc.
- Preserve your application history and any messages sent to you from employers.
- Continue to receive job alerts from employers which you are registered.
What happens to my data if I close my CVMinder Account?
When you open a CVMinder account, you agree to share your details with an employer so that you may be formally considered for a vacancy. Your details are used in shortlisting processes that may require additional audit and oversight from regulatory bodies. The employer may be required to demonstrate that it has performed in line with its procedures for reasons of equal opportunities, safeguarding and proper skills comparison. Your details may also be subject to Data Protection policies that are set individually by any employer using CVMinder. Those details which are deleted, include:
- Telephone numbers
- Email addresses
- Current personal statement
- Statement related to driving license
- Date of Birth
- NI Number
Other information that you have presented to an employer, including any additional application forms, may be retained for a reasonable period so as to support proper scrutiny and audit of its recruitment process.